1. This website (“Site”) is maintained by Eurasian Development Bank (“EDB”), an international institution established by the Russian Federation and the Republic of Kazakhstan under the Agreement Establishing Eurasian Development Bank dated 12 January 2006, having its headquarters at 220 Dostyk Ave, Almaty, 050051, Kazakhstan.
2. This disclaimer (“Disclaimer”) sets forth the rules for using the Site. By using the Site you agree with the rules set forth in the Disclaimer. EDB may at any time amend the rules set forth in the Disclaimer with immediate effect. By continuing to use the Site after any such amendments have been made you agree to comply with the new rules. We advise that you visit this page from time to time to familiarize yourself with the current terms of the Disclaimer.
3. Any and all copyrights and other intellectual property rights on the Site or in its content, including, but not limited to, texts, pictures, graphics and codes used at the Site, or in its appearance and perception (“Content”) are owned by EDB or third parties where it is expressly stated. Unless provided otherwise, you may view, copy and print the Content for your own use only provided that all copies and prints of the Content bear copyrights and other marks of intellectual property rights as well as disclaimers printed on them on the Site. EDB reserves the right, but not an obligation, to change the Content at any time.
4. Save as set forth above, no changes in or copying of the Site or its Content in any form, in full or in part, are permitted, including by cropping, including in the content of other sites or other publications, or using it for the production of derivative works. No links to the Site may be posted on other websites without the prior written consent of EDB. EDB’s trademarks may only be used with its prior written consent. EDB reserves all the rights to such trademarks.
5. Save as set forth above, no materials available on the Site mean the provision of any rights or licenses. EDB does not guarantee any rights to the use of third-party materials published on the Site or that the use of such materials will not require permission from such third parties. No changes in the Content are permitted, as well as changes in or removal of any copyrights or references to authors included in the Content without the prior written consent of EDB.
6. You access the Site and use its Content at your sole discretion and risk. Although EDB makes reasonable efforts to ensure that the Content is accurate and relevant it has no liability for the actions of persons or organizations taken directly or indirectly using the information available on or received via the Site, whether provided by EDB or third parties.
7. The Site and its Content are provided as is and EDB does not make any representations or warranties with respect to the Site and its Content, including, but not limited to:
- their timeliness, relevance, accuracy, completeness, reliability, accessibility or suitability to any specific purpose;
- that there will be no errors when using the Site and that its use will be safe and uninterrupted;
- that EDB will make good any errors and that the Site will not contain viruses or any malware; and
- that the Site and its Content do not violate third party rights.
To the extent permitted by international regulations, EDB waives any representations or warranties as may be contemplated otherwise as well as any responsibility with respect to the Site, its Content and their use.
8. EDB, including its officials, employees and other representatives, bears no liability to you for any direct, indirect, consequential or similar losses (including the loss of profit) as may result from:
- accessing, using or an impossibility to use the Site, its Content or any related website; or
- noperability, error, omission, failure, defect, idle time or delay in transmission, a computer virus, or system failure.
9. You agree to indemnify EDB, including its officials, employees and other representatives, against liability, claims and costs (including reasonable legal fees and expenses) as may result from:
- you failure to comply with the Disclaimer;
- any unlawful use of the Site or its Content; or
- any violations of EDB’ intellectual property rights.
10. The Site may contain “forecast statements” on the Bank’s probable or expected future performance or its commercial strategy. The “forecast statements” often use words such as believe, suggest, suppose, intend, plan, estimate, try, will, or may. No such statements should be relied on without due reason. The statements as well as other Content, including, but not limited to, information about EDB’s financial condition are provided for information only and may be outdated. In addition, no materials on the Site constitute an offer, solicitation or recommendation to buy or sell any securities or make an investment.
12. The boundaries of the states shown on any map on this website or their names do not always express the official position of EDB. Maps are provided for illustrative purposes only and do not imply the expression of any opinion on the part of EDB concerning the legal status of any country, territory and/or administrative area, or concerning the delimitation of its frontiers or boundaries. The flags of the EDB member states shown on this website are also provided for illustrative purposes only and do imply the expression of any opinion on the part of EDB concerning their status or any claims for any state.
13. EDB will not collect any personal information about you when you use the Site unless you provide such information voluntarily by sending a message to EDB to firstname.lastname@example.org or otherwise via the Site. EDB undertakes to use any information so provided exclusively for contacting you with respect to the issue such information has been provided by you in relation to. EDB keeps such information, including related correspondence, in its files. EDB undertakes not to disclose such information to any unrelated third parties, except as required by law or necessary for the resolution of the respective issue discussed in such correspondence. By sending your personal data to EDB by email to email@example.com or otherwise via the Site you agree to EDB’s use of such information.
14. Save for this Disclaimer, any translation of the Content (if any) into English has been made for information only. The accuracy of translation has not been verified and EDB is not responsible for any actions taken by any person based on such translation. The Site visitors are recommended to use the Russian version of each respective document published on the Site and consult with their advisers to obtain the accurate translation of each document.
15. This Disclaimer is governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Russian Federation, subject to international regulations governing the establishment and activities of EDB. In the event of any discrepancies between the text of this Disclaimer in Russian and English, the Russian version of this Disclaimer prevails.
16. Any disputes or claims arising in connection with or relating to this Disclaimer will be resolved by arbitration at the International Commercial Arbitration Court at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation in accordance with its rules. The place of dispute resolution is Moscow. The language of arbitration is Russian. Any resolution made by an arbitrator will be final and binding on the parties and will substitute any other remedy available to them.
17. Nothing in this Disclaimer is deemed as a waiver by EDB of any of immunities, privileges and preferences provided to it by the Agreement Establishing Eurasian Development Bank, international conventions or any applicable current laws.18. EDB’s failure to use or exercise any of the rights or provisions of this Disclaimer will not be deemed as a waiver of such rights or provisions. If any provision of this Disclaimer is held by any court of competent jurisdiction invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions hereof will not be affected and will remain in full force and effect.