1st Competitive Selection for Grants
11 July 2016
On the 1st Competitive Selection for Grants of the Eurasian Fund for Stabilization and Development to be provided to EFSD member states for funding social projects.
- The Eurasian Development Bank acting in its capacity of the Resources Manager of the Eurasian Fund for Stabilization and Development (Fund, EFSD) hereby announces the 1st Competitive Selection of applications for grants to be provided by the Fund to its member states for financing social projects in accordance with the Regulation on Provision of Grants of the Fund, approved by the EFSD Council on 8 December 2015:
- Efficient public administration;
- Social security and protection, including food security.
- The proposed Competitive Selection process is open for participation by Fund member states with a per capita GNI below US$4,125.
- The amount of Fund resources available for the above grants, to be provided upon completion of Selection, is equal to US$9,928,000.
- Grants for one project will be allocated in the following amounts:
- At least US$500,000, but no more than US$ 2,000,000 for projects with implementation terms of up to 1.5 years;
- At least US$2,000,000, but no more than US$5,000,000 for projects with implementation terms of over 1.5 years;
- Submission of applications closes: 30 September 2016 (inclusive).
- To qualify for participation in the bidding exercise, the potential recipients must submit an application signed by authorized representatives with a cover letter of their authorized representative in the Fund Council, addressed to the Chairman of the EFSD Council within the Competitive Selection timeframe.
- Submission of Documents:
- Original documents are dispatched by post to Artak G. Azizyan, Head of Support and Planning Division, EFSD Project Unit: Russian Federation, 123610 Moscow, Krasnopresnenskaya emb., 12, entrance 9;
- Scanned copies of the above documents by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The above applications are reviewed in accordance with the Regulation on Provision of Grants by the Fund and on the basis of the Criteria for Selection of Applications for EFSD Grants.
- Further information on conditions of the Competitive Selection process will be available during the Bidding upon request by email to Alexander Efimov (email@example.com) or Olga Sosnina (firstname.lastname@example.org).