2nd Competitive Selection for Grants
On launching the 2nd Competitive Selection of social projects to be funded by grants of the Eurasian Fund for Stabilization and Development.
1. The Eurasian Development Bank, acting in its capacity of the Resources Manager of the Eurasian Fund for Stabilization and Development (Fund, EFSD) hereby announces the 2nd Competitive Selection of social projects of the Fund member states to be funded by the EFSD grants.:
2. The above grants are made available for projects in the following sectors:
- Good governance;
- Social security and protection, including food security.
3. Republic of Armenia, Kyrgyz Republic and Republic of Tajikistan are invited to apply for the proposed grants.
4. The amount of Fund resources allocated for the said grants, following the above 2nd Competitive Selection, totals US$ 14,459,000.
5. The grants will be provided on a per-project basis as follows:
- Not less than US$ 500,000, but not more than US$ 2,000,000, for projects with implementation terms of up to 1.5 years;
- Not less than US$ 2,000,000, but not more than US$ 5,000,000, for projects with implementation terms of over 1.5 years.
6. Submission of applications will be closed on 15 January 2018 (inclusive).
7. To qualify for participation in the selection process, prospective recipients must submit before the above deadline an application signed by the head of the executive authority of the potential grant recipient, responsible for the proposed project design and implementation, with a cover letter, signed by the authorized representative on the EFSD Council, addressed to the Chairman of the EFSD Council.
8. Submission of Documents:
- The original documents must be dispatched ¬by post to: Mr. Alexander Efimov, Lead Expert of the Support and Planning Division, EFSD Project Unit - Russian Federation, 123610 Moscow, Krasnopresnenskaya emb., 12, entrance 9;
- Scanned copies of the originals, as well as applications in Word format with appendices in Excel – by e-mail to: email@example.com
9. The above applications will be reviewed in accordance with the Regulation on Provision of Grants by the Fund and on the basis of the Criteria for Selection of Applications for EFSD Grants.
10. Further information on the Competitive Selection will be available during the submission of applications period upon request by email to Alexander Efimov (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Olga Sosnina (email@example.com).