Request for expressions of interest (supervision engineer-consultant services regarding construction project implementation)
1. Project country: Republic of Tajikistan
2. Project name: «Construction of five schools in the cities of Dushanbe, Kulyab, Khujand, Bokhtar and Tursunzade in the Republic of Tajikistan
3. Customer: Eurasian development bank
4. Contruction tender No: OKS/1
5. Request for expressions of interest
Eurasian Fund for Stabilization and Development receives monetary donation from the Russian Federation to finance the Project "Construction of five schools in cities: Dushanbe, Kulyab, Khujand, Bokhtar and Tursunzade in the Republic of Tajikistan " (hereinafter - the Project), implemented on the basis of the Agreement between the Government of the Russian Federation and the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan on the construction and material-technical equipment of schools in the cities of Dushanbe, Kulyab, Khujand, Bokhtar and Tursunzade, and intends to use part of the funds of the above monetary donation for the payment of engineer-consultant (hereinafter – Consultant) supervision services for project construction implementation. Design and survey works, construction and material-technical equipment of schools in the Republic of Tajikistan will be conducted according to the turnkey contract by construction contractor, selected at competitive bidding by construction project owner. Design organization shall be selected/defined by the Construction contractor.
The project involves the construction of five schools and their material-technical equipment in five cities of the Republic of Tajikistan: Dushanbe, Kulyab, Khujand, Bokhtar and Tursunzade. The complexity category of the object is III, multi-storey buildings, consisting of four rectangles, with different types of rooms within the floor. Technical and economic indicators of the facilities are determined by the Project Documentation for the object "Construction of a comprehensive school for 1224 places in the Zavodsky district of the city of Grozny, Chechen Republic" (number in the register of cost-effective project documentation 1428, decision of the Ministry of Construction and Housing and Communal Services of the Russian Federation - 36745-KhM/08 from 12.10.2017).
Consultant's services include:
- Organization and administration of the Project;
- Planning management;
- Design management;
- Cost management;
- Authorization of the Customer's payments under the Project (their validity (expediency and timeliness) and compliance with the terms of concluded contracts and contractual relations);
- Construction management and construction control, including quality control (carrying out control measurements, as well as expertise of hidden works and construction materials, etc.);
- Control of targeted expenditure of funds within the Project and prompt informing the Customer about all cases of misuse of funds that will become known to the Consultant;
- Logistics equipment management;
- Commissioning management;
- Environmental impact monitoring;
- Monitoring of occupational health and safety;
- Assistance in transferring the constructed facilities to the Republic of Tajikistan.
The Consultant shall timely send to the Customer reports on the works performed, assist the Customer's Project Implementation Team.
The estimated duration of the project implementation is 17 months from the date of signing of the prime contract.
The Consultant will be selected in accordance with the quality and value selection method set out in the document “Procurement Procedures for projects financed from the funds of EFSD”.
The criteria by which the evaluation is carried out and the short list of bidders is formed are:
1. Successful experience in the performance of at least 10 (ten) contracts/contracts in the past 5 (five) years as a Consultant or a technical supervision/construction control organization. For evaluation purposes, the total cost of services rendered must be at least $2 (two) million in equivalent;
2. successful experience of participation as Consultant of at least 1 (one) contract for supervision of construction of category III complex facilities in seismicity areas of 8-9 points, during the last 5 (five) years. For evaluation purposes, the contracts mentioned should include:
- supervision of design and survey, construction and installation works, material and technical equipment of facilities, their commissioning;
- management and administration of the construction contract;
3. Existence of relevant licenses, certificates and other documentation related to the subject matter of the Tender.
4. The Consultant shall have qualified experts in the required field (industry experts) with relevant higher professional education and/or high proven professional reputation in the market (for example, an active member and/or license holder of professional/self-regulatory association/organization), as well as relevant work experience (at least 5 years) in the field of consulting services related to construction audit and financial and technical control of investment projects.
Consortiums and associations, in addition to the above, also have to provide a memorandum of intent for the purpose of completing the task.
Applicants for participation in the Competition when submitting an expression of interest should take into account that the policy regarding conflicts of interest and eligibility is regulated by the Procurement Policy for projects financed from the funds of EFSD, November 2018.
Consultants may cooperate with other companies in the form of a joint venture or sub-consultant to improve their skills, provided that such companies agreed with the Bank.
Participant's expressions of interest should include:
- General company information;
- Description of the Services provided by the Company;
- Data on the main staff and team composition of the provision of Project Services;
- Data on the company's offices;
- Company Contact Information;
- Data on implementing and implemented projects by the company;
- Data on the company’s customers for the last five (5) years.
Expressions of interest should be delivered in written form in Russian language to the address indicated below (in person, or by mail, or by fax, or by e-mail) before 15:00 hours (Moscow time) on April 21, 2021.
Direction address of Expressions of interest:
Representative Office of the Eurasian Development Bank in Moscow
Procurement Coordinator Kharlamova Marina Vladimirovna
1st Zachatyevsky per., 3/1, Moscow
Country: Russian Federation
Phone: +7 (495) 645 04 45
Fax number: +7 (495) 645 04 41
E-mail Address: Kharlamova_MV@eabr.org